domenica 28 febbraio 2016

Qué planes geniales tienes para hoy? - Mr. Wonderful

 Many new adventures are waiting for me this year; I want to remember each of them ;) 
So what about writing everything on the colored #Mr.Wonderful Agenda 2016? 


I was extremely surprised about the packaging!
Everything was so detailed, starting from the card :) 

The Agenda was firstly in a decorated cardboard and then in a cloth bag.

It is so colored and full of details that I can't wait to start writing on it! You'll see many quotes that will help you to start the day with a smile and motivation! 
Moreover it is entirely written in Spanish, one of my favorite languages! 

I ordered this Agenda from Mr. Wonderful website where you can find many incredible objects and ideas for presents! 

I also received this 6 pens with different patterns, all of them are really pretty!

















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento