lunedì 1 febbraio 2016

OVSpeople - Shaka

Good morning everyone!! 

I wish you a nice Monday from #Glion and a good week! ;) 

But speaking about Mondays, where our faces are still on the Sunday mood, I tried some of the #Shaka cosmetics! Where to find them? In all the #OVS Stores!! 

You know that I love black, and since that in my last outfits there was no black at all, i think I have to do something to fix it! 

So this is a total look #OVS from the Store Experience, good for the day with this maxi bag but perfect for an easy night out with friends matched with a purse! 
And these black boots with inside heel and no plateau are surprisingly comfortable! 




_____________________________________________________________

You may also like:

OVSpeople - Pink 86

OVSpeople - Video Store Experience

______________________________________________________________








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento