sabato 27 agosto 2016

BellezaRebel - Events Styling Blog

Good morning beautiful people! 

Today I would like to introduce you to Cindy and her new blog BellezaRebel



Both coming from the same "family", I couldn't resist: I have to let you know something about all this dreams and passions that Glion's people have in common!

She's a sweet young lady with an "international heart" graduated from Glion in International Marketing & Events Management. Cindy recently started a blog regarding all her passions and here it's a preview! 

Events styling, beauty tips and stories about her amazing travels are just a few things that you'll find on the blog :) 









I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do! 
xxx

2 commenti:

  1. Ciao Marta! Thank you so much for your post, you are the sweetest! :) I have added your link as discussed this morning. Have a lovely evening! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. My pleasure darling! And I really hope we'll come up with a nice idea ;)

      Elimina